You won't recognize Mark Hamill in 'Sushi Girl'
Mark Hamill plays a jail-weary criminal in "Sushi Girl."
July 14th, 2012

You won't recognize Mark Hamill in 'Sushi Girl'

In the latest movie, "Sushi Girl," Mark Hamill plays an ex-convict that looks nothing like his iconic character Luke Skywalker.

With horn-rimmed glasses and shoulder-length hair, Hamill shares one very tense dinner with the criminals who landed his character in jail.

But going incognito is nothing new for the actor. Hamill has made a name for himself in the voice acting community, first for playing the Joker in 1992's "Batman: The animated series," and later on for contributing to "Avatar: The Last Airbender,"and "Metalocalypse."

He's also got two English versions of Hayao Miyazaki films under his belt.

"It's a rhythmic thing," Hamill said about dubbing the original Japanese versions of Studio Ghibli's "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind" and "Castle in the Sky."

"I just have a facility for it," he said of matching the animated lip movements of his characters.

Hamill sat down with CNN Geek Out to discuss all things Comic-Con, animation and more.

CNN Geek Out: Why do  you think Japanese animation can be so much more serious in tone than American animation?

Mark Hamill: The adult themes are much stronger in Japanese animation. My dad was in the Navy so we got transferred to Japan and I went to Yokohama High School for two years, my junior and senior year of high school.

And I realized it's not all "Speed Racer."

I lived in Yukosuka, which was about an hour away from where the school was. If you missed the school bus, you had to take the train out. And lots of guys (on the train) were reading Japanese comic books. When you say comic book in America, people think of Mickey Mouse, and Archie. It has a connotation of juvenile. But (manga) did popular spy detectives and melodrama, just in that form. It was very common to see people on the subway reading manga.

Geek Out: 'Sushi Girl' is a really adult story. Do you think people are ready to see you in such a role?

Hamill: I think so. It's unlike a lot of the things that I get offered. But it's very much in the Tarantino world. It's gritty and I liked the way they didn't glamorize crime. These are seedy guys with low moral standards. It makes crime look ugly and sordid. I just loved that the character I was proposed to play was so out there.

Geek Out: What was your first impression of the voice-acting community?

Hamill: As a character actor, animation was a revelation to me. Every character actor wants to lose himself in the role to the point where there's no "Mark" left; it's just a character. In animation you're 90 percent there anyway because they can't see you. That pretty much defines character acting.

And you get to play parts that you would never get cast in for live action. Although, ironically, when I asked ("Sushi Girl" producers) "Why'd you think of me for the role of this psycho?" they said, "Well if you can do it in cartoons, we thought you could probably do it in live action." This is probably the only part I've ever gotten as a result of Joker.

Geek Out: The voice actors we've interviewed in the past, like John DiMaggio, Billy West, Phil LaMarr and Yuri Lowenthal are unabashedly enthusiastic about their nerdiness. Is that true of the whole community?

Hamill: In high school I had to hid my comic book side, my nerd side from the civilian world so they wouldn't categorize me. They would try to marginalize me for what I like. I tried to give it up, believe me. I tried to kick the habit. But there's too much I liked about it to give it up completely.

In college I found myself in a bookstore, Cherokee Books on Hollywood Boulevard, and upstairs there was a comic book room. It was a used book store - I love used book stores, I really do. But (up there) it grabbed me all over again. When I left for college I had given all my comics to my younger brother.

Geek Out: A lot of nerds do that - they hide in plain sight.

Hamill: Yeah, but here is a convention where they all let their freak flags fly. I don't know how long you've been coming here, but I was talking about this this morning. I can remember back when they announced there would be 5,000 people attending and we were all shocked. Cause when I first went, the very first Comic-Con I went to was in the basement of the Ambassador Hotel in 1971. There was probably about 15 dealers. And in another room they had a 15 millimeter projector so they could show "Flash Gordon" serials and "Metropolis."

1. sell vps, share vps, vps khung, vps pro, vps gia re, vps uy tin

Excellent blog here! Additionally your web site so much up fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink on your host? I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

August 18, 2012 at 4:32 pm |
  2. WookieBreath

I thought he was great in Big Red One. Underrated role in an underrated movie.

July 24, 2012 at 5:04 pm |
  3. PhilG

Mark Hamill is one of the best actors in Hollywood right now.

I watched him in awe in a role he never got any credit for years ago right after Stars Wars wrapped up for the second movie.

He played a villain and played it so darn well I could'nt believe it was Mark.

Mrk has a dynamic acting range that Hollywood has never taken advantage off and that's just a waste.

Get this guy in a big time movie as a demented villian,you will not be disappointed.

Hamill Rules!

July 20, 2012 at 12:06 am |
  4. melrob9880

"Joker Here"

The ears are a little long, no cape, but I like it.

July 19, 2012 at 8:09 pm |
  5. ag

Yikes – then again, I'd hate to think what some people would think if they saw ME now and hadn't seen me since 1978!

July 19, 2012 at 3:04 pm |
  6. Gizmoguy

For everyone commenting on how terrible Hamill looks in the picture above, you might want to note that the picture is a screen grab from the film Sushi Girl with Hamill in full make-up. This is not how he looks in real life... trust me, I just saw him less than 3 weeks ago in person.

Saying Hamill hasn't aged well based on the pic above is like saying that you feel sorry for Robert Englund because of his burn scars becaase you've just seen A Nightmare on Elm Street.

July 19, 2012 at 2:49 pm |
  7. Sivick

He is the definitive joker. Whenever I read batman comics I always hear joker in mark hamill's voice in my head.

July 18, 2012 at 4:50 pm |
  8. kennie

The years have not been kind to Mark.

July 17, 2012 at 8:01 pm |
  9. SamAxe

I bet all the people who were teens in the 80s loved Mark Hamil for starwars but for teens of the 90s it was joker. Was the main reasons I bought the 2 batman games, metalapocalypse is my current show on tv.

July 17, 2012 at 7:10 am |
  10. STSEndeavour

STOP!

Hamill time!

July 16, 2012 at 11:38 pm |
  11. flashtrum

Ironic – Hamill is more famous of late (like, cult famous) for voicing the Joker in many Batman animated features (ok cartoons) as well as the short-lived BBC series Birds of Prey which also featured him voicing the Joker.
    In this picture he looks like Heath Ledger's jokers drunk, overweight dad.

July 16, 2012 at 9:19 pm |
  12. Just sayin'

Luke, turn to the dark side, you hoser.

July 16, 2012 at 7:09 pm |
  13. solex

Many people have commented on how bad the Star Wars actors like Hammil and Carrie Fischer look these days.. I am sure that they are heartbroken that they couldn't stay in their 20s forever....

July 16, 2012 at 4:47 pm |
  14. SilentBoy741

For voice-over cred, this article should at least give Mr. H. a shout-out for his part as Sean, the king of the woodland fairies, in Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards". Released in February of '77, it actually predates his work in Star Wars by a couple of months.

July 16, 2012 at 12:38 pm |
  15. JonfromLI

Uh ok I give up. Is Sushi Girl an animated feature or not? It seems like 3/4 of the interview is referring to voice acting, and yet the photo of Hamill would make you believe it is a live-action movie. Why would the director make him dress up if all he's doing is standing up in front of a microphone?

That being said, he did great work on the two Miyazaki films mentioned. I hope he would consider it again in the future.

July 16, 2012 at 12:05 pm |
    • PandoraDoggl

Says Mr. Hamil, "[T]hey said, 'Well if you can do it in cartoons, we thought you could probably do it in live action.' This is probably the only part I've ever gotten as a result of Joker." Seems like the article was pretty clear about it.

July 16, 2012 at 3:19 pm |
  16. Truth Hurts

Still not as pasty white as the typical comic con nerd.

July 16, 2012 at 10:14 am |
    • Stuffy wrinkled shirt

Andy why that hold this thing in San Diego still baffles the mind...

July 16, 2012 at 2:21 pm |
  17. Hawkeye321

Channeling Heath Ledger in Dark Knight... i.e. Joker meets Joker

July 15, 2012 at 11:22 am |
  18. TOP RATED HUMAN OF SUPERIOR ILK

I AM THE AUTHORITY. FOLLOW MY POSTS FOR UNIVERSAL TRUTH AND FACTNESS.
    REPUBLICANS ARE NOT HUMAN OR EVER FACTUAL OR EVEN NICE. THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF THEMSELVES AND EVEN CERTAIN MOST OTHERS. I KNOW THIS FOR CERTAIN. YOU MAY NOT ARGUE
    AGAINST THIS OBVIOUS TRUTHY FACTY KNOWLEDGE OF THE OBVIOUS NATURE.

GO AWAY NOW UNTIL U NEED SOME MORE FACTYTRUTHS.

July 15, 2012 at 9:46 am |
    • Dave

In reply to "TOP RATED HUMAN"... Either you're just another troll from the ex-Fox News forums, or you forgot to get permission from your parents to get on the internets.

July 15, 2012 at 11:21 am |
    • J

I'm not sure I agree with what you're saying, but I respect how loudly you're willing to say it.

July 16, 2012 at 5:43 pm |
      • Amiio

didn't just fall off the turnip truck@35:Your welmcoe, I'm not sure if it's so much right/wrong, or more of a disagreement on on what absorption rates are. While I agree with Greg that it's defined as a set formula, and that shouldn't be changed. However, Ardell's point that when the rates get big, they don't reflect what they are trying to measure makes sense to me. It seems that it no long answers the question behind the formula, mainly How long will it take to sell all the houses on the market? (or more likely How long will it take to sell MY house ).Greg@24:I know your a big proponent of AR, and that you feel they are one of the best indicators for where things are going. With that caveat, what do you see as the problems with them? Do you agree with Ardell's assertion that they may not be as useful when sales rate slows down?

November 16, 2012 at 1:30 am |
  19. mlg4035

Well, whatever the peanut gallery opinions may be, I'm glad to see that Mark is staying busy and working!
    May the force be with you, Luke!

July 15, 2012 at 9:22 am |
  20. lukewarm

Wow! Amazing how Harrison Ford became one of the most successful actors ever and Mark Hamill did pretty much nothing.

July 15, 2012 at 8:41 am |
    • darth malgus

Nothing? he's been doing voice over's since the early nineties dude! Even if he WASN'T doing anything he's still got more money then you!

July 15, 2012 at 9:35 am |
    • Dave

One of the best voice actors in the industry = pretty much nothing. M0r0n. You've probably enjoyed his voice work and never knew it...

July 15, 2012 at 9:35 am |
    • mike

Hamil doesnt need to do anything. He played one of the most iconiuc characters in film history and has plenty of cash. What more could you want? He made his money in one fell swoop and gets to do whatever he wants. Sounds good to me. Harrison Ford made some decent films but also got a little over exposed and made some junk movies. Whatever.

July 15, 2012 at 9:52 am |
      • Vernon

Jeanne Posted on I think it is rather cute as is.But if you want to add a face I think the bototm protuberance as Marge put it would work better as a tail. I would suggest using that as the backside and the opposite side (the one facing away from the camera in the second picture) as the face. Maybe you could embroider some closed eyes with eyelashes? or something like: (^ ^)I wouldn't add too much detail because the simplistic suggestive details are what make it cute. That and it is much more fun to guess at what it is than to be told outright. ;DThe more I look at it, the more I want one. Ha ha. Definitely post your etsy site when you get it running!

September 14, 2012 at 11:31 pm |
    • Qwash

By nothing you mean get paid more than you will ever make in you life, for voicing cartoons?

July 15, 2012 at 10:05 am |
    • Buck

Wow! Amazing how lukewarm commented even though he knows pretty much nothing.

July 16, 2012 at 9:44 am |
    • brokensnout

A lot of people would literally kill to have the success of Mark Hamill's "nothing". Good luck with your career, lukewarm

July 16, 2012 at 10:24 am |
      • Todd in DC

Luke be a Jedi tonight!!

July 16, 2012 at 2:20 pm |
  21. Oscar Pitchfork

He can still buy and sell all of you pathetic, trolling losers!!

July 15, 2012 at 8:08 am |
    • LOLZ

Says the troll....lol

July 17, 2012 at 3:35 pm |
  22. huxley

Luke, Obeey One never told you what happened to your career.

THIS is your career.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!'

July 15, 2012 at 5:10 am |
  23. i_know_everything

Luke, noooooo

July 15, 2012 at 12:02 am |
  24. JJ

It's spelled YOKOSUKA. Fricking useless CNN proofreaders.,..

July 14, 2012 at 11:35 pm |
    • Stefan

Yeah. The spelling definitely contributed to the story.

Calm down, Otaku dude, you are showing off for no one.

July 14, 2012 at 11:46 pm |
    • ready

How I know your either ridiculously fat or bean pole skinny.

July 15, 2012 at 5:03 am |
    • CW

Proof readers? What proof readers?

July 15, 2012 at 6:02 am |
    • J

Your nerd is showing .. you might want to cover that up.

July 16, 2012 at 5:45 pm |
      • Shirin

RE: -Oh, I agree entirely, if a hoosehuld pulling in $60k/year can't afford a home on less than 30% of their income something has gone terribly wrong. I was just pointing out that $60k/year is 150% of the median hoosehuld income for Everett. Not only should $60k/year be able to afford a home in Everett, they should be able to afford a pretty nice one.But we're talking entry level homes here, and entry level wages aren't $60k a year. There has to be movement at the bottom before there can be movement at the middle and top. Start looking at the hoosehuld income statistics for people in the first time home buyer age ranges (30-35 these days) and things start looking pretty grim.I'm saying that not only are they overpriced, they are still pretty badly overpriced. Simple law of the marketplace, you have to sell your goods at a price that the target demographic can afford. Right now the target demographic for starter homes is woefully broke, and that's unlikely to change anytime in the near future.

November 14, 2012 at 10:14 am |
  25. jodydfw

Come on people! Yeah he looks bad! It's Hollywood! he's wearing makeup for god-sake. "But going incognito is nothing new for the actor". Not a total make-over but some makeup none the less. Find a picture of him today and compare it to this picture. They wanted him because of his voice acting not what he "looks" like. Yeah he's aged but in this picture there is an open gash which is not real.
    P.S. And this is the first time I've read the comments on any story that some idiot hasn't started saying something about him looking so bad and blaming Obama (or any other politician) or Obamacare. But I digress. The idiots will start now...

July 14, 2012 at 10:38 pm |
    • JimiJoni

No he really does look this bad.

July 14, 2012 at 11:21 pm |
      • Leif

@JimiJoni He's 61 years old. Very few people look good at that age, including you, and he is playing a part.

July 15, 2012 at 5:16 am |
      • ready

? He just looks old to me.

July 15, 2012 at 5:16 am |
      • brokensnout

I dunno. For 61 and living the life of a hollywood actor I think he looks alright. Many of his contemporaries are probably dead or in rehab.

July 15, 2012 at 7:51 am |
    • TOP RATED HUMAN OF SUPERIOR ILK

JimiJoni
      No he really does look this bad.

July 14, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Reply
      Leif

July 15, 2012 at 5:16 am |
      ready

? He just looks old to me.

July 15, 2012 at 5:16 am |
      brokensnout

July 15, 2012 at 7:51 am |
      ScottCA
      Mark Hamills take on the Joker from batman, is the best performance in the roll ever. He blows heath ledger out of the water and nicholson cannot hold a match to him. Hamill plays the joker the way the joker is meant to be. His laughter convays his mood at any given moment with more expression than any other actor has managed. Mark Hamill was a genius in the roll and I am sorry to have heard that he retired the character.

July 14, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Reply
      Bubba
      Whenever I read Batman comics, I can only hear Hamill's Joker voice when reading the characters (and Kevin Conroy's Batman as Batman, for that matter).

I can't think of two portrayals of iconic characters that have ever come close to that. Remember when they gave the Pink Panther a voice? Yuck.

July 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Reply
      Elizabeth
      I agree. But I wondered at the time why he wasn't being offered similar live-action roles.

July 14, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Reply
      crenelle
      That should read, "16 millimeter projector" not "15 millimeter projector".

July 14, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Reply
      Lisa
      So nice to know that Mark Hamill did not go down in flames like so many other actors did who got famous for one part, then had a bit of a stall in their careers. He's a real pro. : ) Glad to see him in whatever he does!

July 14, 2012 at 9:00 pm | Reply
      volsocal
      Can't click "Like", so I'll just say it...Concur!

July 15, 2012 at 2:32 am | Reply
      jack
      Had the car accident not happened after the last star wars muppet movie (ewoks), he may have had more success. But, he IS Luke Skywalker. A lot of washed up actors would trade places with him in a hearbeat. Go Mark!!!

July 15, 2012 at 9:03 am | Reply
      Jon
      Yukosuka? No. It's spelled Yokosuka.
      I've been in the area a long time and it continues to amaze me how many people mis-pronounce it and misspell it.

July 14, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Reply
      James
      Cool story, bro

July 14, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Reply
      Howard
      You don't suppose it could just be one of CNN's notorious typo errors, do you?

July 14, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Reply
      jobdespair
      Missed in this article is that Mark plays Skips in the much beloved series "Regular Show." He's one of the greatest voice actors of our time...

July 14, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Reply
      spark
      Looks like he's boldly going where no man has gone before!

Live long and prosper, dude!

July 14, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Reply
      Snoopz
      Wrong Star ****.

July 14, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Reply
      oodoodanoo
      Wow, he looks nothing like R2-D2 anymore.

July 14, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Reply
      Kay
      Yes, he looks bad, but cut the guy some slack. He was in a terrible car accident after filming 1977's Star Wars that really messed up his face. That's why he looked so different from Star Wars to The Empire Strikes Back. He needed extensive facial surgery and that's not going to age well.

July 14, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Reply
      theAntiELVIS
      Uh – that image is of the character in the movie – that's makeup and a wig and stuff. I've seen recent pictures of him – he looks fine.

July 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Reply
      crm041066
      Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

July 14, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Reply
      Elizabeth
      It was the Force holding him back from acting roles. He was great as the Joker; couldn't be beat, but in live-action, everybody saw him as Luke, and that was it. I hope he finds more roles now.

July 14, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Reply
      crm041066
      Alderaan? I'm not going to Alderaan, I've gotta get *home*, it's late, I'm in for it as it is!

July 14, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Reply
      EngineerDad
      Does the ex-caon at least get to carry a lightsaber?

July 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Reply
      gerardfreeman
      He looks like he could now play Darth Vader's master...All he needs is a hood...LOL

July 14, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Reply
      Howard
      Actually, it occurred to me that if Hollywood ever decides they need to resurrect the last Joker, I think Mark's got the look for it.

July 14, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Reply
      Nogimus Prime
      Not to be too picky, but I definitely feel you left Robot Chicken out. And that's a pretty impressive part of his animation resume as well. Anyhoo, Mark Hamill's great. Loved by both young and old.

July 14, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Reply
      s
      well, they did say Metalocalypse...

July 14, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Reply
      kosh
      There are a lot of nerds hiding in plain sight. The first time my boss heard my StarTrek:TOS communicator ring tone he looked at me and said "I never would have pegged you for a geek/nerd." It's cool to find that famous people have a nerd side aswell.

July 14, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Reply
      xfiler93
      wow, he looks downright awful!!! whoa!

July 14, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Reply
      Leif
      You should hide every mirror in your home when you reach 61.

July 15, 2012 at 5:18 am | Reply
      Luke
      I'M HERE TO RESCUE YOU

July 14, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Reply
      Ncoclub
      Yea......Well into the garbage chute fly-boy!!!!

July 14, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Reply
      tracy
      FIRSTY FIRSTY LOOK WHO'S THIRSTY

July 14, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Reply
      xfiler93
      is that a big deal for you? what a sad life you must have.

July 14, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Reply
      Toss Pot
      So what crawled up your @ss and died?

July 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm |
      DV
      Shorter xfiler93: I lost

July 14, 2012 at 7:39 pm |

July 15, 2012 at 9:47 am |
  26. ScottCA

July 14, 2012 at 9:24 pm |
    • Bubba

July 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm |
    • Elizabeth

July 14, 2012 at 11:24 pm |
  27. crenelle

That should read, "16 millimeter projector" not "15 millimeter projector".

July 14, 2012 at 9:22 pm |
  28. Lisa

July 14, 2012 at 9:00 pm |
    • volsocal

Can't click "Like", so I'll just say it...Concur!

July 15, 2012 at 2:32 am |
      • Afefe

Kumera Negessa Posted on I am BSC degree grauadte of Applied MAthematics from one Ethiopian university with good CGPA. and currently I am looking for free scholarship in the field of Applied Mathematics or Computer science. thank you.

August 5, 2012 at 2:31 am |
    • jack

July 15, 2012 at 9:03 am |
      • Umm

That car accident happened right before the filming of Empire...not after Jedi.

July 15, 2012 at 10:59 am |
      • SilentBoy741

Car accident was just before "Corvette Summer", I believe.

July 16, 2012 at 12:31 pm |
  29. Jon

Yukosuka? No. It's spelled Yokosuka.

July 14, 2012 at 8:49 pm |
    • James

Cool story, bro

July 14, 2012 at 9:03 pm |
      • Abhisek

Posted on nice anyone attnndieg the Baltimore con this weekend, these are the ideal item to print out and leave randomly on tables, chairs, bits of empty floor, etc

August 5, 2012 at 12:46 am |
    • Howard

You don't suppose it could just be one of CNN's notorious typo errors, do you?

July 14, 2012 at 9:04 pm |
  30. jobdespair

July 14, 2012 at 8:39 pm |
    • Annas

I similar to the pueciors data you bestow in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check another time at this point frequently. I am fairly confident I’ll hear lots of new things right here! Good break for the next!

September 13, 2012 at 8:05 am |
  31. spark

Looks like he's boldly going where no man has gone before!

Live long and prosper, dude!

July 14, 2012 at 8:34 pm |
    • Snoopz

Wrong Star ****.

July 14, 2012 at 9:04 pm |
      • Claudete

Posted on Yo, thanks for the shout-out! Part 3 is pblarboy coming sooner rather than later, detailing JLA #111 and bringing people back up on to speed on Libra (who DC has been pushing as a factor in FC recently). That's his one and only appearance, and there's a lot there to suggest connections with G-Mo's themes.Again, glad to hear you liked it!

August 3, 2012 at 5:48 am |
  32. oodoodanoo

Wow, he looks nothing like R2-D2 anymore.

July 14, 2012 at 8:31 pm |
  33. Kay

July 14, 2012 at 8:20 pm |
    • theAntiELVIS

July 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm |
      • Auth

Posted on I'm so sad that I missed your panel. I've been lkoiong on YouTube for video of it.I hope you and JustJeff make it out again next year. You know he always has a standing position behind one of the small press tables.

August 2, 2012 at 11:58 pm |
  34. crm041066

July 14, 2012 at 8:13 pm |
    • Elizabeth

July 14, 2012 at 11:27 pm |
  35. crm041066

July 14, 2012 at 8:10 pm |
  36. EngineerDad

Does the ex-caon at least get to carry a lightsaber?

July 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm |
  37. gerardfreeman

July 14, 2012 at 7:48 pm |
    • Howard

July 14, 2012 at 9:06 pm |
  38. Nogimus Prime

July 14, 2012 at 7:34 pm |
    • s

well, they did say Metalocalypse...

July 14, 2012 at 11:17 pm |
  39. kosh

July 14, 2012 at 7:30 pm |
  40. xfiler93

wow, he looks downright awful!!! whoa!

July 14, 2012 at 7:22 pm |
    • Leif

You should hide every mirror in your home when you reach 61.

July 15, 2012 at 5:18 am |
  41. Luke

I'M HERE TO RESCUE YOU

July 14, 2012 at 7:22 pm |
    • Ncoclub

Yea......Well into the garbage chute fly-boy!!!!

July 14, 2012 at 9:27 pm |
  42. tracy

FIRSTY FIRSTY LOOK WHO'S THIRSTY

July 14, 2012 at 7:17 pm |
    • xfiler93

is that a big deal for you? what a sad life you must have.

July 14, 2012 at 7:23 pm |
      • Toss Pot

So what crawled up your @ss and died?

July 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm |